Automated performance management for call centers
Operation of VoiceAnalytics
Cloud-based speech analytics solution
Analyse 100% of calls daily/hourly data processing
VoiceAnalytics provides an exceptional return on investment (RoI).
Increase customer retention’s efficiency
Start retention workflows by filtering out the most displeased customers. Immediate and efficient reactions to the displeased customers improve both customer retention and quality of customer handling.
Reduce internal agent turnover
Increase loyality and give better training of call center operators by providing them transparent, objective feedbacks, rating and coaching about their performance Use regular reports and automatic suggestions in order to keep them well-trained and maintain a consistent quality management.
Reduce authority and legal cases
Use keyword and emotion filters to locate threatening calls that probably end up in authority or legal case. Reduce the number of these harmful cases by calling back the customer and handle the situation in a proper way before it’s too late.
Raise efficiency of call handling
Reduce unneccesary music and void times during call handling and analyse root causes of them. Decrease average call times and increase quality of call handling in parallel. There might be lots of differences even at operator level, so track and analyse each call.
Boost sales conversion rate
Increase sales conversion rates by analyze successful and unsuccesfull sales attempts. Reveal differences in speech stlyle, keywords and in other meaningful metrics. Method can be applied to either direct sales or to offers during inbound calls.
Provide a transparent and objective track of each agent’s progress. Increase your operator’s train level and efficiency by using automated feedback on each key metrics.
Increase in-call productivity
- Software automatically detects in-call speech, music and void periods
- An average call-center has about 30% nonproductive in-call period
- It totals of 13.000 hours a year in a 100 seat call center
- It is not just operator’s but also the customer’s valuable time
- Reducing it would lower average call length and increase efficiency along with customer experience.
- Understand and eliminate root causes of long calls (using unneccesary words, void and music, etc.).
Emotion analysis for improve customer experience
- Measure emotions in each call
- Differentiate between happy, neutral, uncertain, disappointed or displeased moods
- Listen back most displeased calls and learn from them
- Control operators not to take over strong emotions when serving customer
- React immediately to most threatening calls in order to reduce legal and authority cases
- Reveal best practices resulting in better customer handling
- Set up customer experience index using qualitative call metrics. Track and improve it.
Typical categories of keywords:
- Required words (Good Morning!)
- Forbidden words (vulgarity, expletives)
- Critical words (eg. authority, contract cancellation, competitor)
- Detect any keyword on both customer and operator side
- Automated categorization of each call by content
- Spot critical keywords, protocol abuse
- Determine on which topics are customers complaining the most
- Reduce customer churn by spotting specific keywords (number portability, etc.)
Validated Return on Investment
ROI on average
Increased customer retention
More effective inbound sales
Reduce authority issues by spotting critical calls
"By monitoring calls we can intervene if our communication is inadequate, incomplete or unclear."Zsófia Hontiné Sohajda Customer Relationship Development Expert - Aegon Hungary
Finding the right tone
In Aegon Hungary, we’re achieving simpler and clearer customer relations through multiple means, such as the use of VoiceAnalytics® software to detect positive and negative emotions on calls. Zsofia Hontine Sohajda, Customer Relationship Development Expert, and her team provide call center colleagues with evaluation and coaching. The initiative has reduced average call times by 19 seconds, and saved 263 hours of work per month.*
“By monitoring calls we can intervene if our communication is inadequate, incomplete or unclear,” she says.
Zsofia and her team were nominated as ‘most customer-centric’ in the 2016 Global Aegon Awards. “If customers understand better, they trust us more. If they trust more, they remain loyal,” she says.
* January-June 2016, compared to the May 2015 baseline
Source: Aegon Annual Review
Read the full article here.
Who we are?
Xdroid – Innovative Intelligent Informatics
Xdroid is a software development company focusing on solutions based on artificial intelligence and machine learning. Xdroid’s founders have a solid technological and educational background in the field of machine learning algorithms, natural language processing, and large-data processing as well as in management and business development. Xdroid’s mission is to provide the best-of-breed artificial intelligence–based solutions and algorithms for its clients in the international market.